Seafood People is a consulting and recruitment company, focused on providing the global seafood industry with great talent, industry insight and inspiration.
Our unique understanding and experience working in this global business mean we can provide executive search, recruiting and consulting services for the sector, connecting successful partners worldwide.
With offices and representation in Norway, UK, USA, Chile, Singapore and Vietnam we are the missing link in the Seafood Industry.
To be successful in this role, you should have great aesthetic sense with in-depth knowledge of graphic design, UX, creating brand styles guidelines and layout techniques. You should also have project management experience and be willing to spearhead projects from conception to production, including websites and social media campaigns.
The position’s key responsibilities:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Design or improve digital products for user friendliness
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Requirements for this job:
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe design products
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- It is a must to understand at least one Scandinavian language, and have excellent English written and oral language skills
- You have to be able to identify yourself with our customers in the Seafood Industry, and the greater goal of feeding the world healthy seafood
The company was founded in 2015 and has still a very entrepreneurial mindset. All employees are given a lot of trust and autonomy and are expected to contribute to the company’s new business development and growth.
Seafood People has growth ambitions in the years to come, and we hope you want to be a part of this exciting journey!
The right candidate will be offered a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join one of the Seafood Industries most exciting consulting companies.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity please don't hesitate to give us a call!