Sales Manager Premium Brands Verlasso
We are taking the lead in establishing a new model for fish farming, one that's always in balance with nature. It's a revolutionary new way of thinking about - and raising salmon.
Verlasso salmon are raised in the clean waters of Patagonia, where we take great measures to minimize any effect we might have on the environment. Our fish are given ample room to grow, and interaction with the natural environment is carefully managed. By ensuring the health of our salmon, we ensure their benefit to your health.
We have partnered with leading industry experts to make our innovations a reality. Our standards are guided by the World Wildlife Fund's sustainability goals, and we are continuously adapting our practices to ensure harmony with the natural world.
We are looking for a dynamic sales manager in Los Angeles, CA area to increase sales for our premium product line Verlasso. This new position will contribute to the business growth by selling Verlasso to existing accounts and establishing new relationships in the LA market. You will provide a high quality of customer service with the aim to achieve sales within our established prices and volumes, keeping in mind the impact that our sales activities have in the different regions we supply to.
The ideal client will possess mathematical and decision-making abilities and is able to analyze data within different scenarios as well as communicate and establish relationships. Strong communication skills are required for this position.
Approximately 40% of this job will be working indoors with 60% will involve traveling such as driving, flying and attending meetings outside the office in buildings, offices, restaurants or events.
- Expand sales with new clients, execute sales strategy and be a brand advocate.
- Travel to specific locations according to the territory designated and as needed to maintain or expand the portfolio of clients.
- Collaborate with our marketing team on activities throughout the territory.
- Maintain relationships with our clients in the portfolio by email, phone calls, meetings, and events.
- Maintain professional and frequent communication with the Customer Service team to support the order logistics.
- Have daily interaction with the Director of Sales as well as Customer Service to communicate orders received to maintain accurate inventory.
- Develop presentations for clients.
- Resolve any situation related to the client, including price negotiation with minimum supervision and prioritize clients and their needs.
- Manage a budget.
- Maintain accurate sales details.
- Create Sales orders and all documents required to maintain accurate information of the client and selling process.
- Manage Sales volume, distribution, pricing, and merchandising objectives through all distributor and retail partners.
- Keep up to date on all sales information related to the seafood industry.
- Analyze the prices and conditions of the market.
- Be aware of shifts in the market and bring new strategic sales ideas
- 3 to 5 years of experience with fresh seafood industry.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Business, Sales or Marketing.
- SAP proficiency
- MS Office Suite proficiency