Maresmar - Country Manager NorwayMaresmar has an opening for a Country Manager Norway.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the Norwegian market and source high quality seafood to the Maresmar operation. You will be reporting to the Import Manager in Zaragoza, Spain.
Country Manager Norway
- Managing the new, Norwegian operation for Maresmar
- Close contact with the operation in Denmark and Spain
- Source a variety of high quality seafood
- Stay in close contact with fishing boats and packing stations
- Build and expand the Maresmar network in Norway
- Developing guidelines and logistics for the operation
- Quarterly follow-up with HQ
- Contact and follow up of suppliers
As a Country Manager Norway for Maresmar you act on own initiative, set self ambitious and demanding targets, enjoy difficult challenges and wants to get ahead and succeed.
You enjoy selling, negotiating, persuading, and influencing others. You are talkative, lively, and sociable and someone who enjoys being in groups. Entertaining others and having a wide network of contacts comes easy to you. New ideas and thinking out of the box comes natural to you and you like to produce innovative solutions. By becoming the first Maresmar person in Norway it is important that you are able to define clear priorities and plan well ahead with realistic deadlines.
In this role you will demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise and participate in continuous professional development. You inhabit strong communication and language skills and are fluent orally and written in Norwegian and English. Good communication skills in Spanish will be seen as an advantage. Some traveling must be expected. It is an advantage if you are able to identify and seize commercial opportunities. It is a prerequisite that you find it meaningful to work with seafood.
Maresmar offers the right candidate:
- Challenging and interesting job in a result oriented and international environment
- Highly motivated, engaged and good colleagues
- The chance to influence and make an impact
- Competitive conditions