Manager/ Advisor/ Consultant Strategy and Growth
We are growing - come join us!
Seafood People value honesty, transparency and are committed to doing whats right. We strive to be keen observers, empathic listener and problem solvers. We want to inspire and to be inspired. Seafood People continues to influence the global seafood industry and you can now be a part of this great journey! As our business is growing, Seafood People is regularly looking for talented people to join our team. If you wish to be considered for a future role in the Seafood People Consulting team, you are welcome to register your CV along with a cover letter.
Areas of responsibility:
- To serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, working with them to make good decisions about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value
- Assist Seafood Peoples clients in identifying strategies for growth and value creation
- Help clients develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project team to outline a work plan
- Ensure that end results are of the highest caliber with a quantifiable business benefit
- Facilitate problem-solving support, decision-making and consensus-building in different teams within different organisations
- Proactively pursue sources of data and insight needed to complete analysis and ensure pace of progress of projects
- Give and receive regular developmental feedback and contribute actively to creating a positive, focused and effective team environment
You are interested in others' behaviour, observe and analyse others' motives and reactions. As a Seafood People consultant you see jobs through to the end and pay close attention to quality issues. You set self ambitious and demanding targets, enjoy difficult challenges and want to get ahead and succeed. Closely managing progress against objectives, highlighting roadblocks as soon as they arise and taking full personal ownership for high-quality timely delivery falls natural to you.
- Completed Master’s degree or equivalent, with demonstrated high performance
- 4+ years of experience with a management consulting firm, in-house strategy team or equivalent
- Proven team leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A strong focus on personal growth and development
- Ability to respond proactively and positively to ambiguity
- Capability to manage and make progress against multiple simultaneous demands in short time frames, and to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic context with shifting priorities
- Experience interacting and communicating effectively with teams in different organisations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding at least one Scandinavian language will count as an advantage.
- Excellent English written and spoken language skills.
- You have to be able to identify yourself with our customers in the Seafood Industry, and the greater goal of feeding the world healthy seafood
The right candidate will be offered a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join one of the Seafood Industries most influential companies.
Should you have any questions about this opportunity please do not hesitate to give us a call.