Head of Marketing
Nova Sea´ sales department currently consists of 8 employees. The department is responsible for the sale of the company´s products, mainly to clients outside Norwegian borders. The sales department in Nova Sea aims to develop customer portfolio in accordance with the company´s sales strategy. The sales department is driven forward by a good team spirit, where everyone works together on the same goal for Nova Sea as a totality. The organisation is forward leaning and has ambitions of developing the business both inside existing business areas, and onwards into new areas of the value-chain. We are therefore now looking for our next professional:
Head of Marketing
As Head of Marketing in Nova Sea you will be responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the company's target markets. Together with our trusted employees you will be our brand guardian, and maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. The position will report to the Sales Director.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Brand strategy, including development and implementation of brand guidelines and value proposition.
- Coordinate marketing efforts to reach our topline targets
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Marketing strategy to boost brand awareness. Planning and execution of communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor, customer and category insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
To be successful in this role we believe it is important that you have several years' demonstrable marketing experience within a similar environment and that you have completed relevant degree on minimum bachelor level preferably in Business, Advertising and Marketing. You demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area and participate in continuous professional development. You like to introduce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions and promote change and novelty.
As Nova Sea´s Head of Marketing you have strong communication skills and easily maintains good relationships with colleagues and external contacts. You have a hands on attitude, and are analytical and ambitious. You act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results. You identify and seize commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability. Networking is easy for you and you manage to build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilise it to achieve objectives. You have a systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively.
The company values are; local, responsible, competent and proud and it is important for us that our Head of Marketing resonate with this.
The head quarter of the company is located at the Isle of Lovund. It is essential for this position to understand the soul and history of the company and the region it is located. The coastal line of Helgeland is pristine and something that have to be learned over time. For more information www.lovundinfo.no.
Nova Sea offers the right candidate:
- A focus on people development
- Owners with significant growth ambitions in the years to come
- The opportunity to join an experienced team that always looks for ways to challenge each others and grow
- The possibility to work and live at the Isle of Lovund
- Competitive salary and benefits